Financial Aid Workshops and Events
Plan now to attend one or more of the following events offered through the COD Office of Student Financial Assistance. For further information, call (630) 942-2251 or email email@example.com.
Protect Your Identity and Money
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Thursday, April 26, 2018
11am to 12:30pm
Health Sciences Atrium
Smart Borrowing Loan Presentations
Students who have received an award letter and wish to accept any portion of their Unsubsidized Loan and/or have been identified as a High Loan student on their award letter are required to complete a Smart Borrowing Loan Presentation. To register for a Smart Borrowing Loan Presentation, you MUST have received your award letter.
To register for a Smart Borrowing Loan Presentation, please complete the following steps in your myACCESS:
- Log into myACCESS
- Click on Search/Select Classes
- For Term enter Orientation 2018
- For Subject enter = Financial Aid
- For Course # enter =0100
- Click Submit
- Select the Presentation you wish to attend (Classroom or online via Blackboard)
- Under Action, be sure to then click Register in the drop down box. If you do not click Register then you are not registered for the presentation.
To review your registration, click on "Class Schedule" and select "Orientation 2018" in myACCESS.
- If you arrive 10 minutes after the classroom session has started you will need to reschedule.
- If you sign up for the Blackboard version it may take up to 24 hours from the time of registration for it to become available in your Blackboard.
PLEASE NOTE: The College of DuPage payment policy requires all students to pay in full at the time of registration or enroll into a payment plan. If you need to attend the loan presentation to be eligible for a deferred payment plan, you may make a request at the Cashier's Office to hold your classes. You will need to contact the Cashiers' Office and provide the date of your scheduled loan presentation. The Cashiers' Office has the discretion to hold your classes until the completion of your loan presentation. You may contact the Cashiers' Office at (630) 942-2206.
For Americans with Disabilities Act accommodations, call (630) 942-2141 (voice) or
(630) 858-9692 (TDD).
Office of Student Financial Assistance
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2220, (630) 942-2251
Fax: (630) 942-2151
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage