Touchnet Information Systems allows students, parents, and other authorized users the convenience of online self-service payment plan selection and enrollment.
Payment Plan Benefits
- Flexibility: Select the plan that works best for you
- Check plan balances calculated in real time
- View real-time account activity to see charges and credits
- View payment history
- Create, store and maintain payment methods (credit card or check) for quick, easy payments
- Receive emails and texts before a payment is due or processed; when the amount changes after you add or drop a class; when payments are late; or whenever there is a change to your account
- Add a parent or an authorized user to help make payments
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2525
Monday to Thursday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: (630) 942-2206
Fax: (630) 942-2909
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage