The Sign Printing/Engraving department produces temporary signage for on-campus use.
For questions, or assistance, please call ext. 2299
email files to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vinyl Lettering
Name Tags, Desk Plates, and small signs.
Sign Printing and Engraving Ordering Instructions
Note: For the form to work properly, it must be saved to your computer.
Fill out each section as it applies to the work you are requesting.
See sample form below for reference to instruction numbers.
- Fill out all fields except Work Order #. Account number must be 16 digits ending with 5909015.
- Choose gold or white for name tags. Two lines require approval.
- Choose color of desk plate from the pull down menu.
- Signs are vinyl decals mounted on white coroplast boards. Choose color of vinyl from the pull down menu.
- Specify paper or vinyl.
- For color posters, please specify the desired size and which mounting options are needed. Artwork should be created at the size required, and saved as one of the following file types (PDF, PNG, JPEG).
- Special Instructions. Use this for any other details not included above.
- Only desk plates and name tags can be delivered.
- Place Order Button - Clicking this will open Outlook or specified Webmail account. This form will be sent to Copy Services. Please attach any artwork before sending.
Turn-around time: 3-5 business days. Please allow more time for larger orders that require additional finishing.
- Campus Services Department provides amenities for NON-COD related projects to College of DuPage employees. Please call ext. 3500 or 2299 for quote. College of DuPage related work takes priority over personal job requests.
- Beginning March 1st, 2020 Campus Services will no longer accept cash or checks as a form of payment. Therefore, all payments to Campus Services will need to be processed via credit or debit card.
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 0515
Phone: (630) 942-2299
Mon - Fri: 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Martha Johnson, Supervisor
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 0515A
Phone: (630) 942-2237
Maggie Ogrodny, Manager Campus Services
Institutional Resource Center (IRC), Room 1008
Phone: (630) 942-2773