Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates: The Campus Warehouse is open by appointment only from Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Call (630) 942-2550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The warehouse staff provides fast, accurate shipping and receiving services for incoming and outgoing packages, and manages all in-house inventories of materials maintained in the warehouse.
- Shipping and receiving services
- Warehouse and inventory of materials
- Delivery/distribution of parcels and large shipments
- Pick up of donated assets
- Inkjet / Toner Cartridge Recycling
- The warehouse recycles all inkjet and toner cartridges.
- All Toner Cartridges can be dropped off at the warehouse BIC0517 or left outside the door if closed.
- For pick-up, please email us at email@example.com
Pick-up and delivery to satellite locations are once a day Monday thru Friday, leaving Glen Ellyn campus at 8 a.m. and returning between 3 and 4 p.m.
- Courier Delivery Request Form (Please submit 24 hours in advance)
Please bring UPS packages to the warehouse, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pick-up.
As a service to staff, the warehouse will ship personal UPS packages. Charges are payable at the time of service. Processing hours for UPS packages are from 8:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. Mon. thru Fri.
- Campus Services Department provides amenities for NON-COD related projects to College of DuPage employees. Please call ext. 3500 or 2299 for quote. College of DuPage related work takes priority over personal job requests.
- Beginning March 1st, 2020 Campus Services will no longer accept cash or checks as a form of payment. Therefore, all payments to Campus Services will need to be processed via credit or debit card.
Angelo Conti, Supervisor
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 0517
Phone: (630) 942-2238
Maggie Ogrodny, Manager Campus Services
Institutional Resource Center (IRC), Room 1008
Phone: (630) 942-2773