- Perkins + Will is the lead master planner providing campus planning, space programming, campus design, wayfinding and signage, and landscape architecture services.
- The Comprehensive Campus Master Plan is a 9-month process encapsulating a holistic master plan for the Main Campus and all four College Centers (Naperville, Carol Stream, Addison, and Westmont. This effort will include land use, facility needs identification and prioritization, space planning, enrollment, transportation/parking, green open space planning, signage/wayfinding, energy management, sustainability, resiliency, utility infrastructure. Utilizing expertise in higher education master planning, Perkins+Will will provide thought leadership in current community college trends including academic learning environments, workplace needs, student support, student life, research, recreation, athletics, housing, transportation/parking, and utility infrastructure.
- Assisting Perkins+Will as part of the consultant team are the following sub-consultants:
- Mechanical Services Associates – Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP) Engineering Services
- Eriksson Engineering Associates – Civil Engineering Studies
- Concord Group – Conceptual Cost Estimating Services