How do I find Honors courses in MyAccess?
- Log in to myACCESS at www.myaccess.cod.edu.
- Click on "myACCESS for Students."
- Under the Registration Heading, click "Search/Select Classes."
- Select a Term.
- In the right column, under "Course Types," select "Honors."
- At the bottom of the page, under "Academic Level" select "Undergraduate," then click SUBMIT.
- All the Honors courses offered in the term selected should appear.
- Under the "Select" column, check classes you would like to take, then click SUBMIT.
- On the "Register and Drop" sections under the "Action" heading, select "Register" then SUBMIT.
- Finalize registration and pay online at time of registration.
- View your "my class schedule" under Academic Profile.
Call (630) 942-2999 with questions.
Go to the Registration Office with your ID and course numbers for classes you wish to take next semester. Call (630) 942-2377 with registration questions.
Apply yourself to your studies and get outside of your comfort zone. You may surprise yourself!
Katherine SchulzAssociate in Science, 2019
Honors Program Office
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 3418, (630) 942-3318
Dr. Lisa Higgins
Director, Honors Program
Professor of English