Are you a student new to COD?
Just go to the Office of Admissions and Outreach or call (630) 942-2626.
Already a student at COD and want to become an Honors student?
Go to the Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services Center or call (630) 942-2259.
Online Registration (after student eligibility is determined)
- Log in to myACCESS at www.myaccess.cod.edu.
- Click on "myACCESS for Students."
- Under the Registration Heading, click "Search/Select Classes."
- Select a Term.
- In the right column, under "Course Types", select "Honors."
- At the bottom of the page, under "Location" select "Main Campus," then click SUBMIT.
- All the Honors courses offered in the term selected should appear.
- Under the "Select" column, check classes you would like to take, then click SUBMIT.
- On the "Register and Drop" sections under the "Action" heading, select "Register" then SUBMIT.
- Finalize registration and pay online at time of registration.
- View your "my class schedule" under Academic Profile.
Call (630) 942-2999 with questions.
In Person Registration
Go to the Registration Office with your ID and course numbers for classes you wish to take next semester. Call (630) 942-2377 with registration questions.
Honors Program Office
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 3420, (630) 942-3318