Adult ELA Classes
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Programe su cita de inscripción hoy mismo
(630) 942-3697, ELA@cod.edu
Fechas y locaciones para los exámenes de ubicación
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn – SRC 1124
- December 9, 10, 11, 12, 16, 17 at 9 a.m. or 6 p.m.
- January 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22, 25 at 9 a.m.
- January 12, 22 at 5 p.m.
- January 13, 14, 15, 16 at 6 p.m.
- February 1 at 9 a.m.
- Addison Center,
- Testing Day- January 6 at 10 a.m. or 5 p.m. Room #110
- Addison Public Library
- Henry Hyde Resource Center
- Addison Trail High School
- Indian Trail Junior High
- Citizenship classes in Addison
- Aurora Public Library
- Waubonsie High School
- Bensenville Public Library
- Fenton High School
- COD Carol Stream Center
- Testing Day- January 7 at 10 a.m. or 5 p.m. Room # 123A
- Glenbard North High School
- Lace Elementary School
- Downers Grove Public Library
- Marquardt Middle School
- Glenn Westlake Middle School
- The CH Hanson Company
- Naperville North High Schoo
- Naperville Center
- Testing Day- January 9 at 10 a.m.or 5 p.m. Room @#2
- Currier School, Turner School, West Chicago High School
- Citizenship classes at West Chicago High School
- COD Westmont Center
- Testing Day- January 8 at 10 a.m. or 5 p.m. Room #29
- Westmont People's Resource Center
- Wheaton People's Resource Center
- Woodridge Park District
Learn More - and Share!
To register or for detailed program information, call Adult Education at (630) 942-3697 or visit our office in the Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 1110. To view our complete program listing, see the Fall 2019 Continuing Education Schedule of Classes or Spring 2020 Continuing Education Schedule of Classes.
Adult Education and ELA Office
425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 1110, (630) 942-3697
Fax: (630) 942-3804
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.