Optimize your performance on graduate and law school admission exams by enrolling in our adult test preparation online courses at College of DuPage.
Using Cambridge online test preparation materials, develop a personalized study plan by assessing your scores and diagnosing problem areas. Begin with the basics and progress into a plan to help you get your best score.
- Courses are online and self-paced
- Content is divided into 30, self-contained lessons
- Each unit takes approximately one hour to complete
How to Get Started and What to Expect
You will receive login information via email from Cambridge Educational Services within 48 hours of enrollment. You will also receive supplemental materials in the mail, including retired GMAT tests and a practice book of real exam questions.
Important notes: Please be sure to provide accurate contact information at the time of enrollment, in order to receive all materials. You will have five months from first log-in to complete the online course
Online Test Preparation Courses
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) – $500
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) – $500
- Law School Admissions Test (LSAT) – $500
Contact Continuing Education
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed Saturday and Sunday