- Nondiscrimination Policy - College of DuPage is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination.
- Accessibility - COD is committed to equality of educational opportunities for eligible students with disabilities.
- College Transcripts - If you would like official copies of your college transcripts sent to other colleges
and universities, you must submit a transcript request online.
- COD is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), one of six regional accrediting agencies in the United States.
- Regional accrediting agencies provide the most highly respected type of accreditation
for colleges and universities, and are recognized by both the U.S. Secretary of Education
and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Some of the benefits of
regional accreditation include:
- Eligibility to offer federal financial aid
- Acceptance of transfer credits by other regionally accredited schools
- Assurance that the education is of a high-quality
- If you are interested in transferring to a university in the state of Illinois, you may also visit iTransfer for updated transfer courses.