COD Youth Academy's High School Program
You'll find a full range of options throughout the year to enhance your student's confidence, leadership skills and academic progress. From high school credit courses and test preparation classes to enrichment courses in the STEAM fields - COD is the place to be!
Summer High School Programming Updates
- Mandatory participation is required for our High School Summer Credit and Junior High Achievers classes to learn program policies and procedures. You will need to visit the online orientation session; recommended browsers: Mozilla Firefox and Google Crome.
- High School credit students who's regular school year end date conflicts with COD's Glen Ellyn summer semester 1 start date is required to notify Youth Academy for registration in our make-up sessions on Saturday mornings in June. Contact the Youth Academy by May 20 to confirm your placement in the Saturday mandatory classes.
- Students attending our High School Credit Chemistry classes on our main campus must adhere to our chemistry attire.
- All students registered in the High School Credit or Junior High Achievers academic courses must complete and submit a Release of Grades Form, Photo Release and Medical Release Form by the first day of class.
- District 204 Students: Please view this letter from the Director of High School Curriculum and Instruction regarding your high school credit.
- High School Credit courses are used by Indian Prairie School District #204 to inform placement for 2019-2020 school year. Please be sure to work with your school to understand the accelerated pace and credit eligibility process before beginning the COD summer course.
Summer 2019 Semester Dates
COD Glen Ellyn Campus classes:
Scheduled Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to noon or 1 to 5 p.m.
Semester 1: June 6 to 27
Semester 2: July 8 to 29
District 204 Metea and Neuqua Valley High Schools classes:
Scheduled Monday to Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 12:50 p.m.
Semester 1: June 10 to 27
Semester 2: July 8 to 25
Please note: Due to severe weather closings during the 2018-2019 school year there will be mandatory make-up sessions on Saturday mornings in June. Make-up dates only apply to students who's High School end date conflicts with COD's semester 1 start date. No further schedule accommodations will be made.
If applicable, contact the Youth Academy by May 20 to confirm your placement in the Saturday mandatory classes.
Grades and Transcripts
Accessing Your Unofficial Transcript
Students who wish to view final grades may do so in myACCESS. All final grades are viewable three (3) business days after the end of the semester. Log in at myaccess.cod.edu, and follow directions. If you have any trouble logging into my access, please contact the Student Support Helpdesk at (630) 942-2999 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More than Summer School
Enhance your high school success and college preparation this summer!
Contact Continuing Education
Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed Saturday and Sunday