Attend a Q & A Zoom Session for Your Course
Weekly 2-hour Zoom sessions will be held for the courses listed below during the hours listed. Note: Times subject to change. Check with your instructor.
A Math Assistance professional will be available to answer questions on the material in these courses. You may join the session at any time during the scheduled hours and leave when you want, or you can stay for the entire time to ask questions or listen to questions from other students in the course.
If your class section has a Math Assistance professional working with the class, the same MAA person will be conducting the Zoom session.
For the invitation/link to a session, check with your instructor or send us an email through Ask a Math, Physics, or Chemistry Question
Zoom Q&A Schedule for Fall 2020
- Math 0470: Wed, 4 to 6 p.m.
- Math 0481: Tue, 6 to 8 p.m.
- Math 0482: Mon, 6 to 8 p.m. and Wed/Thur, noon to 1 p.m.
- Math 1115: Mon, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. and Thur, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Math 1120: Wed, 10 a.m. to noon
- Math 1218: Mon/Tue, 1 to 3 p.m. and Wed, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Math 1428: Wed, 6 to 8 p.m.
- Math 1431: Wed, 3 to 5 p.m.
- Math 1635: Tue, 7 to 9 p.m., Thur, 1 to 3 p.m., and Fri, noon to 2 p.m.
- Math 2134: Thur, 2 to 4 p.m.
- Math 2231: Mon, 9 to 11 a.m.
- Math 2232: Fri, 1 to 3 p.m.
- Math 2233: Thur, 8 to 10 p.m.
- Math 2270: Mon, 4 to 6 p.m.
Learning Commons West
Technical Education Center (TEC), Room 1016B, (630) 942-3960
Writing, Reading, and Speech Assistance