Attend a Q & A Zoom Session for Your Course
Weekly 2-hour Zoom sessions will be held for the courses listed below during the hours listed. Note: Times subject to change. Check with your instructor.
A Math Assistance professional will be available to answer questions on the material in these courses. You may join the session at any time during the scheduled hours and leave when you want, or you can stay for the entire time to ask questions or listen to questions from other students in the course.
If your class section has a Math Assistance professional working with the class, the same MAA person will be conducting the Zoom session.
For the invitation/link to a session, check with your instructor or send us an email through Ask a Math, Physics, or Chemistry Question
Zoom Q&A Schedule for Spring 2021
- Math 0481: Mon, Tue, Wed: 7 to 8 p.m.
- Math 0482: Mon, Wed:3 to 4 p.m. Tue: 4 to 5 p.m.
- Math 1100: Thur.: 3 to 5 p.m.
- Math 1102: Wed: 6 to 8 p.m.
- Math 1115: Tue: 7 to 9 p.m.
- Math 1120: Tue: 1 to 3 p.m.
- Math 1218: Tue.: 1 to 3 p.m., Wed.: 4 to 6 p.m., Th.: 1 to 3 p.m.
- Math 1428: Mon: 4 to 6p.m., Th.: 6 to 8 p.m.
- Math 1431: Mon, Wed: 2 to 4 p.m.
- Math 1432: Tue: 2 to 4 p.m.
- Math 1635: Mon, Th: 6-8 p.m., Tue 7-9 p.m., Wed 3-5 p.m.
- Math 2115: Fri: 9 to 11 a.m.
- Math 2134: Fri: Noon to 2 p.m.
- Math 2231: Tue: 3 to 5 p.m.
- Math 2232: Tue: 3 to 5 p.m.
- Math 2233: Th.: 3 to 5 p.m.
- Math 2270: Fri: 3 to 5 p.m.
Learning Commons West
Technical Education Center (TEC), Room 1016B, (630) 942-3960