Drop-In Tutoring - No Appointment Necessary
- Drop-In Tutoring is open to all students enrolled in any section of the specific course for which Drop-In Tutoring is being provided.
- No appointment is necessary and students may attend all or a portion of the allotted time.
- Appointment-based and/or online tutoring may also be available.
- For more information call (630) 942-3686.
Email assistance for any class using Ask a Peer Tutor
Fall 2020 Drop-in
(Only online service options above are currently available)
- Online study help for any class! - Sunday Night Jams
- Computer and Information Science (CIS)
- Design Software
- English Language Acquisition (ELA) information
- Math - All courses!
- Spanish using Blackboard Collaborate. For assistance, view the video instructions on using Blackboard Collaborate for Spanish.
- Sign Language and Interpreting
Tutoring by Appointment
Complete a Tutoring Services Request Form for these subjects.
Learning Commons West
Technical Education Center (TEC), Room 1016B, (630) 942-3960
Writing, Reading, and Speech Assistance