In addition to meeting with a Learning Commons tutor, the list of templates and guides below can help get you started with the type of writing you are trying to accomplish.
- 6th edition APA Format: Google Docs Template
- 7th edition APA Format: Google Docs Template
- COD Library APA Citation Guide
- APA Annotated Bibliography
- APA 7 Resources
- APA 7 Resources for Nursing Students
- Notable Changes to APA Style from 6th edition to 7th edition
- Adding Citations to a Google Doc
- Intext APA Citation Examples
- Study Skills Guide
The academic advising office of the College of St. Benedict/St. John's University presents this site full of advice on time management, taking an essay exam, effective reading and note-taking, and other academic skills.
- COD Tutoring Services Student Success Resources
Topics include anxiety, attitude, concentration, information processing, motivation, selecting main ideas, self-testing, test taking, time management, understanding academic resources.
- Academic Posters Template
Use the academic posters template and watch the How to Create Great Academic Posters video.
- COD Library Citing Sources Guide
- Common Knowledge
- Plagiarism & Writing with Sources
- The Purdue Online Writing Lab
This extensive site features handouts on writing-related issues, resources for working online, and hypertext workshops on resumes, cover letters, research papers, conducting research online, and email tutoring.
- WRSA Writing Videos
Writing, Reading, Speech Assistance