Management Program graduates will
- Explain concepts associated with the management functions and resources.
- Assemble appropriate information resources to support analysis of the managerial environment.
- Formulate communication for diverse stakeholder groups.
- Demonstrate an understanding of ethical and socially responsible managerial issues and practices.
- Summarize the role of management and leadership in an organization.
- Utilize a decision model to plan and control managerial outcomes.
- Develop an understanding of emotional intelligence and its application to management.
- Integrate a team of diverse individuals working toward a common goal.
Marketing Program graduates will
- Explain marketing concepts associated with product, price, distribution and promotion strategies.
- Assemble appropriate information resources to support analysis of the macro and microenvironments.
- Formulate communication that informs, persuades and develops relationships with diverse groups of customers.
- Demonstrate an understanding of ethical and socially responsible marketing issues and practices.
- Describe the role of marketing in an organization.
- Assess and respond to customer needs and expectations.
- Propose effective marketing strategies.
Business and Applied Technology Division
Technical Education Center (TEC), Room 1034
Phone: (630) 942-2592