Maker Market 2020
Wed., April 15, 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Student Services Center, Living Room
Sign up for the Maker Market, a place to show and sell your product, service or idea.
There is no event fee to participate.
Applications due on or before Friday, March 13, 2020.
Who should participate:
- College of DuPage students
- District 502 High School students
- College of DuPage alumni
Attend one of the information sessions to learn more about the event:
- Friday, March 6, noon to 12:30 p.m., BIC 1455
- Tuesday, March 10, 5:30 to 6 p.m., BIC 1455
- Saturday, March 21, noon to 12:30 p.m., BIC 1455
- Wednesday, March 25, noon to 12:30 p.m., BIC 1455
For more information:
- Prepping for the Market
- Maker Marketing 101
- How to use POS app the Square to take credit card payments
What is a Maker Market?
The Maker Market is a place to show and sell your product, service or idea to other entrepreneurs, students, staff and the community. Sounds interesting...still not sure yet?
Check out the great photos, video and Maker Market FAQ for more details.
Here's what some of the 2019 Maker Market participants said about the Maker Market:
- "Thank you so much for giving us this amazing opportunity to learn!!."
- "Thank you so very much for the opportunity to test the market for profitability and interest. I'm excited to complete a website and reinvest the money I earned into my business.Thanks again!
- "Do it!!"