Cosmetology Program graduates will
- Complete 50 credit hours, which is equivalent to 1500 hours, according to the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.
- Be prepared to successfully pass the Illinois State Board Exam in Cosmetology.
- Perform services in hair designing, hair cutting, hair styling, chemical texture, hair coloring, nail technology, and skin care.
- Demonstrate proficiency in salon equipment and tools usage.
- Practice safety, sanitation, and infection control procedures.
- Develop business management skills.
- Present a portfolio designed for job seeking.
For more information please contact email@example.com.