The Dental Hygiene Clinic at College of DuPage provides state-of-the-art training and hands-on experience to students while providing valuable services to the community at a discounted rate. Accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of the American Dental Association, the Dental Hygiene A.A.S. degree program prepares students to provide comprehensive oral health care services in a variety of professional settings.
Under the supervision of licensed dental hygiene instructors and clinical dentists, students provide preventative dental services, including:
- Children and adult teeth cleaning
- Deep scaling
- Fluoride treatments
- Traditional and digital x-rays
- Teeth whitening
- Clinic fee of $30 (includes: teeth cleaning, toothbrush, toothpaste sample and floss)
- Traditional and digital x-rays: ranging from $15 to $30
- Dental sealants: $8 per tooth
- Teeth whitening (must be 18 years or older): $100
The clinic also offers a 25% discount to COD faculty and employees, as well as seniors age 65 and older. Military/Veterans and COD students are free.
For more information or appointments, call (630) 942-3250.
*COD Dental Hygiene Clinic does not accept insurance or third party reimbursements.
Dental Hygiene Clinic at College of DuPage
Health and Science Center, Room 1122