College of DuPage offers a wide range of academic resources and student activities geared toward Hospitality and Tourism Management students to help you succeed in your studies and get involved on campus.
Academic and Career Pathways
Determine the pathway you need to take to graduate on time.
- Hospitality Foundations, Certificate
- Hospitality Management Operations, Certificate
- Hospitality Management, AAS
- Hospitality Sales and Marketing, Certificate
- Meeting and Event Planning, Certificate
- Meeting and Events Planning, AAS
- Resort Management, Certificate
- Restaurant Management, AAS
- Restaurant Management, Certificate
- Travel and Tourism Professional, Certificate
- Travel and Tourism Foundations, Certificate
- Travel and Tourism, AAS
- Wedding Planning Management, Certificate
- Wine Appreciation and Knowledge, Certificate
Student Planning Worksheet
- When planning your coursework, use a Student Planning Worksheet.
Students who are enrolled in any culinary, pastry or management laboratory classes will need to purchase uniforms as part of the class requirements.
- Culinary Students: knife kit, checked pants, embroidered chef coat, skull cap, bib apron, and two side towels
- Pastry Students: checked pants, embroidered chef coat, skull cap, bib apron, and two side towels
- Hospitality Students: black pants, white shirt with embroidered Waterleaf logo, black bistro apron
Uniforms and hand tools must be purchased through COD to ensure a consistent experience for students.
A few things to note:
- Uniforms and supplies are included in the lab fees for their respective class and will be ordered in class on the first day. Incoming students will receive an email outlining the procedure.
- While not included in the packages, appropriate shoes are required. Shoes should be sturdy, black, closed toed, and have a non-slip sole. Brands such as Sketchers work shoes and Shoes for Crews are acceptable options. No gym shoes are allowed.
If you have questions on uniforms, contact Associate Professor David Kramer at email@example.com or (630) 942-2868 or Culinary Market and Lab Coordinator Laura Lerdal at firstname.lastname@example.org or (630) 942-2359.