Receive more information about applying to the Justice Studies program at College of DuPage.
Theodore Darden, Professor
Robert J. Miller Homeland Security Education Center (HEC), Room 1016
Deanna Davisson, Professor
Robert J. Miller Homeland Security Education Center (HEC), Room 1027
Tauya Forst, Professor
Robert J. Miller Homeland Security Education Center (HEC), Room 1028
Eric R. Ramirez-Thompson, Professor
Robert J. Miller Homeland Security Education Center (HEC), Room 1029
Specialties: Criminology, Computer Crime, Substance Abuse and Addiction
Social/Behavioral Sciences and the Library Division Office
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2E06
- Darden, Theodore - Professor, email@example.com, HEC 1016, (630)942-2989.
- Davisson, Deanna - Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, HEC 1027, (630)942-2995.
- Forst, Tauya - Professor, email@example.com, HEC 1028, (630)942-3019.
- Ramirez-Thompson, Eric - Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, HEC 1029, (630)942-3360.
- Chraca, Steven - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Deeds, David - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Else, Thomas - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Forst, Richard - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Haen-Darden, Stacie - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Judy, Mary Beth - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kant, Matthew - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Miller, Karen - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nawoski, Frank - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Vertucci, Michael - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
"If you keep students engaged, curious and open-minded, that’s education. That’s when you see extraordinary things unfold right in front of you.” - Theo DardenTheo's COD Story
"Teaching provides a wonderful opportunity to learn as well as be taught. I am inspired and amazed at my students who continuously overwhelm me with their educational, personal and professional accomplishments.” - Tauya ForstTauya's COD Story
"After teaching my first class, I knew that I belonged in the classroom. I immediately recognized that teaching was not just about the subject but rather about leadership, mentorship and personal development." - Eric ThompsonEric's COD Story