Creates a seamless transfer path from College of DuPage to University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) into selected majors.
- Guaranteed admission into a participating UIC bachelor’s degree program
- Clear path for Engineering majors at UIC
Guarantees admission into approved engineering majors at UIC upon completion of studies at College of DuPage.
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
The UIC Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) program offers guaranteed admission into approved engineering majors at University of Illinois at Chicago for College of DuPage students. Students who actively participate in the TAG Program will receive counseling and benefits that exceed those of a regular transfer student. Best of all, you can rest assured that once you complete your studies at your community college you will have a place at UIC. Please click here to see a list of approved TAG Majors.
TAG Participation Form
Students must submit a TAG participation form at least one year before their intended transfer. The deadline for the participation form is September 15 for Fall and February 1 for Spring. Participation forms do not act as an admission application. TAG students will receive communication from UIC regarding when to submit an admission application. Students should refer to tag.uic.edu for additional information on TAG deadlines.
- Submit a TAG Participation Form one year before transferring.
- Earn a minimum transfer GPA of 3.00 overall and in required major preparation courses.
- Complete the required course work by the time you transfer
- Transfer to UIC within three years of submitting the TAG Participation Form
- Meet regularly with your COD advisor and create a Transferology account
- Students should refer to tag.uic.edu for the most current information and requirements
Course Selection and Transfer Guides
For more information contact
Professor of Engineering, College of DuPage
College of DuPage Counseling, Advising, and Transfer Center