International Admission Forms
- Affidavit of Financial Support
- Dependent's Estimated Expenses
- F-1 International Student Estimated Expenses
- Verification Form
All F-1 international students are required to purchase the College of DuPage International Health Insurance Plan each semester. Students are automatically enrolled in the plan at the time of registration. For more information about the COD International Health Insurance Plan please visit www.lewermark.com/cod/.
As with most community colleges, College of DuPage does not provide on-campus housing or dormitory facilities for students. Learn more about housing options in the area.
It is important to take into consideration that there is limited public transportation. Local bus service 714 & 715 are available to the campus from the Wheaton Metra train station, Glen Ellyn Metra train stain and Naperville Metra train station. Learn more about public transportation.
Useful Websites for International Students
- Study in the States - Learn about the process and rules for studying in the United States as an international student.
- EducationUSA - is a U.S. Department of State network of over 430 international student advising centers in 178 countries and territories.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) - Learn more about the U.S. immigration system and its benefits.
- SEVIS I-901 Fee - Pay your SEVIS Fee before applying for your F-1 visa.
- U.S. State Department - Learn about obtaining a U.S. visa and find an embassy or consulate near you.
- Visa Wait Time - Review the current wait time for a visa interview in your country.
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement - Learn how to navigate the U.S. immigration system.
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators - Find resources for international students.
- Washington D.C. Foreign Embassy Community - Find your country's embassy in the U.S.
- Campus Police - Learn about safety on COD's campus.
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2225
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Evening appointments are available upon request.