Attending an Information Session or Adult Student Preview Night at College of DuPage will provide you with a better understanding of our degrees and certificates, the admissions process and your next steps to getting started at College of DuPage.
Whether you are a returning student, a transfer student, or someone who is taking college-level classes for the first time, our Adult Admissions Representatives are here to help you every step of the way.
Upcoming Adult Student Preview Nights
Register for an upcoming Adult Student Preview Night by clicking on a date that works best for you. If you have not logged into our application portal, you will need to create a profile before you register.
Agenda for Adult Student Preview Night
- 5 p.m. Check-in
- 5 to 6:30 p.m. Stop in any time between 5 and 6:30 p.m. to learn more about your next steps in the enrollment process! Our Adult Admissions Representatives will be on-hand to answer your questions and guide you through your next steps.
What You Will Learn
Learn more about:
- How to apply to College of DuPage
- How to setup your myACCESS account/@dupage email
- How to complete the placement pre-requisites by taking placement tests and/or submitting necessary transcripts and test scores
- How to figure out which program is right for you
Tours of campus are not included as part of the agenda for the Adult Student Preview Night. If you are interested in taking a Campus Tour, register here for a Wednesday Campus Tour.
Location: Student Services Center, SSC 2201
The Student Services Center (SSC) is the central location for all of your next steps to getting started at College of DuPage. On the main level of SSC, you will find the Admissions & Outreach Office, Financial Assistance, Registration, and Records. SSC 2201 is located on the main level, near the Admissions & Outreach Office and Campus Central. See a map of COD.
All events hosted by the Office of Admissions & Outreach at College of DuPage are free to attend.
Learn more about the Adult Student Preview Night at College of DuPage by contacting the Office of Admissions & Outreach at email@example.com or by calling (630) 942-2626.