Join us for a virtual adult student information session. Learn about our programs, the admissions and enrollment process, financial aid, placement testing and additional services provided for adult students.
Whether you are a degreed professional exploring a new career, transferring to College of DuPage or a first-time college student, College of DuPage Adult Admissions Representatives are here to assist and guide you.
Upcoming Virtual Adult Information Session
Register for an upcoming Adult Information Session by clicking on a date that works best for you. If you have not logged into our application portal, you will need to create a profile before you register.
- Wednesday, September 30, Noon to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, October 15, 8 to 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 4, 5 to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, December 3, 8 to 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, December 9, Noon to 1 p.m.
Additional registration links will be available soon.
What You Will Learn
Learn more about:
- How to apply to College of DuPage
- How to setup your myACCESS account/@dupage email
- How to complete the placement pre-requisites by taking placement tests and/or submitting necessary transcripts and test scores
- How to figure out which program is right for you and more
All events hosted by the Office of Admissions & Outreach at College of DuPage are free.
Contact the Office of Admissions & Outreach at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (630) 942-2626.