Thursday, Oct. 20, 2022
5:30 to 7 p.m.
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2000
Careers in business provide students with the skills needed for immediate success in the job market and with a solid academic base for continuing their education at a degree-granting institution. This event will highlight our wide range of program offerings.
Explore education and careers in
You will also get a chance to
- Connect with College of DuPage faculty
- Meet college and university partners
- Tour Student Life, Career Services, Campus Central and more
- Engage with students and alumni in your field of study
- Learn how to become a student at COD by speaking with Admissions
This event is funded pursuant to a grant from the Illinois Community College Board and through the Strengthening Career and Technical Education for the 21st Century Act (Perkins V). Sponsored by the College of DuPage Dual Credit program and Business and Applied Technology division.
Contact the Office of Admissions & Outreach during regular business hours:
- Monday and Tuesday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.