Complete your next steps in the enrollment process to register for classes that begin in August. Meet with the various student services and get an early start on the college process.
Upcoming Enrollment Days for High School Seniors
What You Will Learn
Students will complete their next in the enrollment process by meeting with representatives from the following areas:
- Financial Aid
- Counseling, Advising, and Transfer Services
- Cashier's Office
To maximize your time at the workshop, please make sure you:
- Complete your undergraduate College of DuPage application
- Submit your high school transcript for an evaluation to the Office of Student Records
- Review placement by learning about reading/writing and math requirements
Location: Student Services Center (SSC) Atrium
The Student Services Center (SSC) is the gateway for getting started at COD. In this building, you will find the Office of Admissions & Outreach, Registration Services, Financial Assistance, Counseling, Advising & Transfer Services, Career Services, Records, and Student Life. It is essential to become familiar with this building as you begin navigating the enrollment process at COD.
Check-in will take place in the Atrium of the Student Services Center. For directions, visit Maps & Directions.
Contact the Office of Admissions & Outreach during regular business hours:
- Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.