To ensure the safety of our students, staff, faculty and visitors, the Office of Admissions & Outreach will be welcoming in-district high schools to visit campus during the Spring 2022 semester beginning in February. We will not be able to accommodate any out-of-district groups. If you are an out-of-district school and have questions, contact Justin Hardee, Interim Manager of Admissions & Outreach.
On-Campus Visit Guidelines
- Groups of no more than 45 people
- One chaperone required for every 15 students
- Each high school may visit once per semester (Spring and Fall)
- Please give priority to seniors that are interested in attending College of DuPage.
- 8:45 a.m. Arrive at College of DuPage (SSC, Admissions Presentation Room)
- 9 a.m. Welcome & Admissions Presentation
- 10 a.m. General Campus Tour from Student Ambassadors
- 11 a.m. Depart Campus
We are unable to accommodate your group for lunch in our cafeteria.
- Drop off group in front of the Student Services Center, near the Chaparral statue. Please park your vehicle in Lot 6. View a map of our campus.
- If you are running late, please call the Office of Admissions & Outreach at (630) 942-2626.
- If you must cancel/reschedule your visit, we require at least two days notice. Please notify your assigned admissions representative via email.
- You are responsible for the supervision of your students. It is not recommended for students to wander campus unsupervised and go to areas like Starbucks or the cafeteria. Group visits take place while classes are in session, so please make sure your group is respectful and not disruptive. Please make sure all cell phones are on silent and not used during the presentation and campus tour.
Schedule a Visit
For a complete list of our in-district high schools and to schedule a visit for your high school, please visit the Contact Admissions and Outreach page.
Admissions and Outreach
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2207, (630) 942-2626
Mondays to Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Fridays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Visit the Academic Calendar for holiday closings.