College of DuPage is excited to welcome in-district high schools to visit campus for a college admissions presentation and campus tour. To accommodate as many high schools as possible, there is a possibility that your group will be paired with another school if you are unable to fill your visit. The Office of Admissions & Outreach will not be able to accommodate out-of-district high schools for campus visits. If you are an out-of-district school and have questions, contact Justin Hardee, Interim Manager of Admissions & Outreach.
Schools may visit once per semester. Visit dates will be determined based on the availability of our admissions representatives and student ambassadors. To schedule a visit, high school counselors should contact their admissions representative. If you are a high school teacher, we ask that you connect with the counseling department at your high school regarding visits to College of DuPage.
On-Campus Visit Guidelines
- Groups of no more than 60 people
- 1 chaperone required for every 15 students (60 students total)
- Each high school may visit once per semester (Spring and Fall terms)
- Please give priority to Seniors that are interested in attending College of DuPage
- On-campus visits will include a presentation from an admissions representative and a tour of the Student Service Center, Student Resource Center and the Berg Instructional Center.
- Drop off group in front of the Student Services Center (near the Chaparral Statue). If you have a bus, they can park in College Lot 6, view a map of our campus.
- If you are running late, call the Office of Admissions & Outreach at (630) 942-2626.
- If your group is planning to eat in our cafeteria (Subway and daily specials are available), we will need a 2-week notice prior to your visit day so that we can alert the staff. Meal vouchers will not be provided; cash and card are accepted.
- If you must cancel/reschedule your visit, we require at least 2 days’ notice. Please notify your assigned admissions representative via email.
- You are responsible for the supervision of your students. Group visits take place while classes are in session, so make sure your group is respectful and not disruptive. Please make sure all cell phones are on silent and not used during the presentation and campus tour.
Schedule a Visit
For a complete list of our in-district high schools and to schedule a visit for your high school, visit the Contact Admissions and Outreach page.
Contact the Office of Admissions & Outreach during regular business hours:
- Monday and Tuesday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: (630) 942-2626
Chat: Chat Online