Attending a Virtual Next Steps Workshop for high schools students will provide you with a better understanding of what steps you need to complete after you have submitted an application to College of DuPage.
If you have not applied and are wanting a more general overview, please look at attending one of our High School Information Sessions.
Upcoming High School Next Steps Workshops
- Saturday, Nov. 14, 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 18, 6 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 12, 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 16, 6 p.m.
Registration links will be available soon.
What You Will Learn
You will learn information about the enrollment process and details about the following topics:
- How to setup your myACCESS account and @dupage email.
- How to check your financial aid status in self-service through your myAccess account.
- How to complete the placement pre-requisites by taking placement tests and/or submitting necessary transcripts and test scores.
- How to get in contact with an academic advisor to receive assistance with course selection and registration.
- How to get in contact with your Navigator.
- How to navigate the payment plan options.
- How to register for New Student Orientation.
All Next Steps Workshops hosted at College of DuPage are free.
Learn more about the High School Next Steps Workshops at College of DuPage by contacting the Office of Admissions & Outreach at email@example.com.