Please Note: Registration for High School Group Visits is currently closed.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
District 502 High School Group Visit Schedule
We do not offer substitutions on the Group Visit agenda. General Tours are provided by COD Student Ambassadors and include the following buildings:
- Student Service Center (SSC)
- Berg Instructional Center (BIC)
- Student Resource Center (SRC)
- Health and Science Center (HSC).
- General Campus Tour Only
- General Admissions Presentation Only
- General Admissions Presentation AND General Campus Tour
- Explore COD (includes General Campus Tour) for groups over 20
If you need to cancel your visit, please provide our staff with at least two (2) days' notice if possible. Please contact us at email@example.com if there are any changes to your group's availability.
Admissions and Outreach
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2207, (630) 942-2626
Mondays to Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Visit the Academic Calendar for holiday closings.
Appointments: if you would like to meet with an Admission Representative, an appointment is recommended. Call (630) 942-2626 to make an appointment.
Walk-in without an appointment: appointments are not required, but are recommended. Walk-ins may be available on a first-come, first-serve basis between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m.