Are you interested in one of the many programs that we offer in the Nursing & Health Sciences programs at College of DuPage? Do you know you want to be in the Health Sciences field, but don’t know what careers are available or where to begin? Our Nursing & Health Sciences Information Sessions are a great way for you to learn more about the Nursing & Health Sciences programs at COD.
Please note: this Information Session does not take place of/meet the prerequisite advising session requirements for our Nursing & Health Sciences programs.
Register for an upcoming Information Session by clicking on a date that works best for you. If you have not logged into our application portal, you will need to create a profile before you register.
- 3:30 p.m. Check-in for the Information Session begins
- 4 p.m. Information Session begins; Health Sciences Admissions Representatives with provide an overview about the admissions process and give nesxt steps in the enrollment process
Tours of campus are not included as part of the agenda for the Nursing & Health Sciences Information Session. If you are interested in taking a Campus Tour, register here for a Wednesday Campus Tour.
What You Will Learn
You will work with our Health Sciences Admissions Representatives to learn more about how to get started at College of DuPage, including:
- How to apply to College of DuPage
- How to setup your myACCESS account/@dupage email
- How to complete the placement pre-requisites by taking placement tests and/or submitting necessary transcripts and test scores.
- More about the degrees and certificates offered at College of DuPage, including how you can help figure out which program is right for you
- Next steps in how to apply for financial aid & scholarships from College of DuPage and beyond
- More about the Limited Enrollment and Registration programs available in the Nursing & Health Sciences division
You will also work with our Health Sciences Program Advisors to learn your next steps to getting started in the program.
Location: Student Services Center, SSC 2201
The Student Services Center (SSC) is the central location for all of your next steps to getting started at College of DuPage. On the main level of SSC, you will find the Admissions & Outreach Office, Financial Assistance, Registration and Records. SSC 2201 is located on the main level, near the Admissions & Outreach Office and Campus Central. See a map of campus.
All Information Sessions hosted at College of DuPage are free to attend.
Learn more about the Nursing & Health Sciences Information Sessions at College of DuPage by contacting the Office of Admissions & Outreach at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (630) 942-2626.