Discover why College of DuPage is the best place to start your college journey and get a jump-start on the enrollment process. High school students and families will have an opportunity to explore academic programs, meet faculty, attend information sessions in English and Spanish, and submit the College of DuPage application.
Thursday, April 13
6 to 8 p.m.
Jack H. Turner Conference Center
Student Resource Center (SRC 2000)
Open House will give an opportunity to not only meet with academic programs and student support services representatives, but you will also be able to:
- Submit the College of DuPage application in the lab located outside SRC 2000.
- Meet with an Admissions and Outreach team member to find out how easy it is to start your degree or certificate at COD.
- Talk to our expert faculty from various disciplines and learn which programs are the right fit for you as you start your educational journey.
- Learn how to have a successful college experience by using student services offered at no additional cost.
- Explore clubs and organizations you can join to gain leadership experience.
- 5:30 p.m.: Check-in begins in Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2000
- 6 to 8 p.m.: Resource Fair
- 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.: Information Session (located in Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3245 near the Atrium)
- 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.: Information Session in Spanish (located in Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2201 near the Atrium)
Located in Student Resource Center (SRC 2000) and the Student Services Center (SSC), Atrium
The Resources Fair will allow you to meet with 60+ academic program representatives and interact with student ambassadors and additional COD representatives. You will also be able to learn about student support areas, including Registration Services, Financial Assistance, Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services, Career Service, Records and Student Life.
In addition to the Resource Fair, we will also offer Information Session presentations in English and Spanish.
Check-in will take place in the Student Resource Center (SRC 2000). For directions, visit our Maps & Directions page.
Contact the Office of Admissions & Outreach during regular business hours:
- Monday and Tuesday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: (630) 942-2626
Chat: Chat Online