Are you a high school student looking to learn more about how to apply for our Scholars Award at College of DuPage? Join us for our upcoming Scholars Information Session & be ready for our upcoming Fall Priority Deadline on Friday, Nov. 22, 2019.
Register for Scholars Information Session by clicking on the date below. If you have not logged into our application portal, you will need to create a profile before you register.
- 5 p.m.: Check-in begins in front of SSC 2201.
- 5:30 p.m.: Session begins. Presentation provides an overview of the admissions process, the Scholars Award program, and how to apply using AcademicWorks.
What You Will Learn
You will learn information about the enrollment process and details about the following topics:
- How to apply to College of DuPage.
- How to setup your myACCESS account/@dupage email.
- How to apply using AcademicWorks
- Requirements for Applying for a Scholars Award
- Opportunities as a Scholar: Honors courses, Phi Theta Kappa, Study Abroad, and more!
Location: Student Services Center, SSC 2201
The Student Services Center (SSC) is the central location for all of your next steps to getting started at College of DuPage. On the main level of SSC, you will find the Admissions & Outreach Office, Financial Assistance, Registration, and Records. SSC 2201 is located on the main level, near the Admissions & Outreach Office and Campus Central. See a map of COD.
All events hosted by the Office of Admissions & Outreach at College of DuPage are free to attend!
Learn more about the Scholars Information Session at College of DuPage by contacting the Office of Admissions & Outreach at email@example.com or by calling (630) 942-2626.