Join members of the Admissions and Outreach team to get your quick questions answered regarding the application and enrollment process at College of DuPage. This is not a formal presentation, rather an opportunity for you to meet one-on-one virtually with a member of our staff to help answer any quick questions you may have about the steps to enroll at the College.
To attend a Virtual Walk-in Session, click on the date and time of which session you would like to attend. You will be directed to a virtual waiting room through Zoom where an Admission Representative will let you into the session in the order you enter. Wait times will vary depending on the volume of students entering the Zoom waiting room. If you would like to make a one-on-one appointment, please visit our contact page to find your Admissions Representative.
Virtual Walk-in Session Dates
- Tuesday, May 10, 3 to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 17, 3 to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 24, 3 to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 31, 3 to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 7, 3 to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 21, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, July, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 19, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 2, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 16, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 5 to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 30, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 6, 5 to 7 p.m.
Contact the Office of Admissions & Outreach during regular business hours:
- Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.