- After filing your 2019-2020 FAFSA, the Office of Student Financial Assistance will receive your results, electronically, in about 3 to 4 business days - provided you have completed your College of DuPage Admissions Application.
- After we receive your results electronically, we will contact you via your COD email address to request additional information as determined by your FAFSA results.
- The requested information can be viewed in your myACCESS under Financial Aid Self Service. It is your responsibility to check your COD email regularly.
- The Federal Processor or College of DuPage may select your FAFSA application in a process called Verification. If you have been selected for Verification, you may be required to submit copies of your 2017 Tax Transcripts (and your parents', if dependent or your spouse's, if married) to the Office of Student Financial Assistance. Non Tax Filers will be required to submit a Verification of Non Filing Status Letter from the IRS.
- When submitting requested forms to our office, please be sure to have your name and student ID number on each form.
- Incomplete paperwork will delay the processing of your financial aid application. Please note: While we strive to process all student documents within two to three weeks, this timeframe may be extended during peak processing times. Students are encouraged to submit paperwork in a timely manner to prevent processing delays.
2019-2020 Financial Aid Forms
Forms requested by the Office of Student Financial Assistance will be listed in Financial Aid Self Service. To check the status of your financial aid application
- Log into InsideCOD at inside.cod.edu
- Click on myACCESS for students
- Click on Financial Aid
- Click on Financial Aid - Self Service
- View your checklist to see if there are any outstanding/incomplete documents
All completed and requested forms for Fall Semester 2019 must be submitted to our office by July 1st to ensure a Financial Aid Award Letter in time for Fall Semester 2019. Forms submitted after July 1st will continue to be processed for Fall Semester 2019
- Academic Level Form
- Alternative Loan Request Form
- AmeriCorps Set Up Instructions
- Federal Direct Loan Form
- Ineligible Academic Program
- No Financial Aid Processing Statement
- PLUS Loan Request Form
- Re-Processing Request Form
- Request to Amend an Approved Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal
- Return of Loan Funds Request Form
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form
- Special Conditions Review Request
- Update High School - FAFSA
- Update High School - Records Office
- Unsatisfactory SAP Stat
- Instructions to Request a Verification of Non Filing Letter
- Instructions to Request a Wage and Income Transcript
Office of Student Financial Assistance
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2220, (630) 942-2251
Fax: (630) 942-2151
Spring Break Hours (March 30 to April 3)
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.