Students With a Bachelor's Degree

If you are entering College of DuPage with a Bachelor's Degree, you will not be eligible to receive State or Federal Grants offered through FAFSA. You may be eligible to apply for Federal Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loans if you have not borrowed your maximum loan eligibility.

Students entering College of DuPage with a Bachelor’s Degree must appeal to receive loans and/or work study due to the maximum time frame standard associated with the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy.

According to the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy, students must complete their degree or certificate program within 150 percent of the credit hours required for their degree/certificate.  Since College of DuPage only offers certificate and associate degrees, students that have already earned a Bachelor’s Degree have exceed the maximum time frame for their degree at College of DuPage 

Students with a Bachelor’s Degree can still apply for scholarships without doing the appeal process.

Please Note: Students who have received a Bachelor's Degree from a Foreign Country will need to provide the Office of Student Records with an Educational Credential Evaluation (ECE) to determine whether it is equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree. 


Contact Information

Office of Student Financial Assistance
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2220
(630) 942-2251
Fax: (630) 942-2151

Summer Hours
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday, closed