All College of DuPage students are required to pay their account in full or sign up for a one of our payment plans at time of registration. If your account is not paid in full at time of registration or you have not enrolled in a payment plan, you will be dropped from your classes for the amount owed. Simply do one of the following:
- Pay in full on MyACCESS by choosing the "Pay in Full" link under the Student Payment Info. Payments can be made in full via credit/debit card or checking/savings account.
- Pay in person at the Cashier's Office via cash, check or credit/debit card.
Cashier's Office Information
Location: Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2424
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: (630) 942-2206
For Financial Aid questions, visit the Financial Aid website, call (630) 942-2251 or email email@example.com. For other questions, please contact the Cashier's Office at (630) 942-2206, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment Plan Information
Paying for the rising costs of a college education is a concern for nearly every student and family. Few people have the resources to simply write a check for the full cost of tuition each semester.
Having a solid plan for covering the cost of college is an important step toward graduation. To help you meet your educational expenses, College of DuPage proudly offers an automatic payment plan.
This is not a loan program. You have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check. The cost to budget your interest-free monthly payment plan is a $25 per semester nonrefundable Setup Fee.
Please note: You must apply for the payment plan each semester.
You may budget your tuition and fees in the following ways:
A. Automatic Bank Payment (ACH): ACH payments are those payments you have authorized College of DuPage to process directly with your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved for your expenses at College of DuPage. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed in accordance with the terms of your agreement and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
B. Credit/Debit Card Option: Paying with a credit/debit card allows you to take advantage of any bonus programs that may be offered by your credit card company. Your monthly payment will be automatically charged to the credit card you designate. Payments will be charged in accordance with the terms of your agreement until the balance is paid in full.
Enrolling online is simple, secure and easy. Go to myACCESS and follow the instructions:
- Log in to myACCESS. (If this is your first time using myACCESS, click "I'm new to myACCESS and follow the instructions to create an account.)
- Go to "myACCESS for Students."
- Under "Financial Information," select the "Enroll in Student Tuition Payment Plan" link.
- Follow the instructions to enroll.
Be sure to have the following information:
- Seven-digit student ID number
- The name, address, and email address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Account information for the person responsible for payment.
- If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
- If paying by credit/debit card, you will need the credit/debit card number, expiration
date, and CVV number on back of card.
Before you click the "Submit" button, please carefully read through the Final Review and the Terms and Conditions. An immediate email will be sent (if an email address was provided for the person responsible for payment) confirming enrollment.
Setup fee, and down payments are deducted immediately from the account provided on the agreement. If the payment fails for any reason, the agreement is terminated and notification is sent to the person responsible for payment.
A minimum balance due of $100 is required to enroll in a payment plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When and what time will the funds be withdrawn from my bank account?
While payment plan specifies the date each payment will occur, it is your financial institution that determines the time of day the payment is debited. It is recommended you check with your financial institution to determine how far in advance funds should be deposited into your account to ensure the automatic payment clears. If a payment date falls on a weekend or banking holiday, the payment will be attempted the following business day.
2. How will I be notified of my payment information?
Once your agreement is posted, you will receive a confirmation notification of your payment amount by email. Payments will be processed until the total balance is paid in full. The notification also serves as a reminder that a $25 per semester nonrefundable Setup Fee will be processed immediately from the account indicated on the agreement.
3. Can I pay by phone for my automatic payment plan?
In accordance with the Terms and Conditions of your agreement, payments are processed electronically. Payments are not accepted by phone.
4. What happens if a payment is returned?
Should an automatic bank payment or credit card payment be returned, a $30 Late Payment Fee will be automatically assessed to your account. You will be notified of the returned payment via email.
Office of Student Financial Assistance
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2220, (630) 942-2251
Fax: (630) 942-2151
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.