Student Services During COVID-19
Student services and resources are available via phone, video chat and email during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please visit COVID-19 Student Resources for more information.
College of DuPage has created a learning network that stretches to reach every corner of Community College District 502, including DuPage County as a whole and sections of Cook and Will counties.
Providing opportunities for students and residents to achieve their goals contributes to the wellbeing of our region, brings us together as a strong community and creates more opportunities for our district to thrive.
We invite you to explore the opportunities linked below and peruse the Community Resources Guide for programs and services available to:
- Businesses and Non-Profit Organizations
- Students Serving the Community
- Athletics, Alumni, and Special Events
- Educational Opportunities for All Ages
- Cultural Experiences
Learn about College of DuPage’s accomplishments in 2019 through the Community Report.
For more information, contact the Office of Community Relations at ContactUs@cod.edu or (630) 942-2802.
- Art on Campus
- Business Development Center
- Business Solutions
- COD Centers
- Conference and Event Services
- Continuing Education
- Cosmetology Program Salons
- Chaparral Fitness
- Career Services
- Dental Hygiene Clinic Appointments
- Dining: Wheat Cafe/Culinary Market/Waterleaf Restaurant
- Experts @ COD
- Field Studies/Study Abroad
- Horticulture Special Events
- Human Resources
- Inn at Water's Edge Hotel
- McAninch Arts Center
- Massage Therapy Appointments
- Natural Areas on Campus
- Philanthropy Collection
- Printing at College of DuPage
- STEM Outreach Events
- Ultrasounds (Free)
- WDCB - Chicago's Only Jazz Radio Station
- Workforce Development Services