This webpage is used to provide the College of DuPage community with up-to-date information and resources regarding campus health concerns. Please continue to check back for updates.
- Aug. 10, 2022: IDPH Issues Monkeypox Precautions
- The Office of the Governor of Illinois’ Executive Order regarding vaccination and testing have been rescinded effective July 12, 2022. Therefore, the College no longer requires proof of vaccination and weekly testing is not required or administered on campus.
- Masks are optional on the COD main campus and centers. In limited situations, masks will continue to be required in certain instructional settings, such as labs. Faculty will communicate to affected students directly.
- All College facilities are open. Doors are unlocked from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. on days the College is open.
- Those who enter a facility are expected to follow safety guidelines.
For Student Affairs Related Questions
For Campus Health and Safety or COVID-related Specific Questions
Coordinator of Risk Management