The Project Hire-Ed Apprenticeship program is open to all ages and backgrounds. If you are interested in exploring full-time employment, learning new skills and getting on a career path, we encourage you to apply.
Learn more about program eligibility, certificate offering and coursework, the Project Hire-Ed Seminar course, how the program works and upcoming deadlines in this virtual webinar.
Date: Monday, December 7, 5:30 p.m.
Register: Complete the registration form
The online seminar course is the first step to applying for apprenticeship opportunities. To participate in the seminar course, details are below along with registration information.
- Apprentice is employed, earns income while attending College of DuPage
- Apprentice receives benefits of full-time employment
- Apprentice receives wage increases as skills increase or set milestones are reached
- Employer pays for the full cost of the student's program courses, labs and fees
- Apprentice begins a career and earns college credits
- Apprentice graduates with no college debt
- Current Students
- Career changers
- Recent high school or GED graduates
- Current high school students (Students may be eligible to begin Foundational Skills courses while in high school)
- Student is employed, earns an income while attending College of DuPage
- Student receives benefits of full-time employment
- Student begins on-the-job training, gains hands-on experience and builds workplace skills
- Wages increase as skills increase or set milestones are reached
- Employer pays for the full cost of the student's program courses, labs and fees (once student is accepted into the program)
- Student begins a career and earns college credit
- Student graduates with no college debt