Employers across the country struggle to find workers with the right skills due to the growing skills gap in the workforce. Help change that by discovering Project Hire-Ed apprenticeships today!
Employer Benefits Include:
- A pipeline of skilled workers and boost retention.
- Employers may be eligible for a new Apprenticeship Education Tax Credit.
- Increase employee retention and loyalty through apprenticeships.
- Customize apprentice training plans to specifically fit employer needs.
- Address hiring needs by reviewing resumes of apprenticeship candidates.
- Foster a diverse and inclusive culture through apprenticeships.
- College of DuPage supports apprenticeship opportunities in the following jobs:
- Manufacturing Machining, Manufacturing CNC Operator, Facility Maintenance, Industrial Maintenance, HVACR Service, Welding, Electro-Mechanical Mechatronics,
- Healthcare options in Medical Billing and Coding, and
- In Development: Information Technology and Cybersecurity.
Would you like to learn more about the Project Hire-Ed Apprenticeship Program? Please complete and submit the Project Hire-Ed Apprenticeship Program Employer Interest Form.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137