Steps for adding a course and requesting an enrollment status change to Audit
Regularly admitted students may request a change in enrollment status to audit a course by completing the below process.
- Register: Register for the class on your own through myACCESS, Student Planning, Chap App or with assistance from a Registration staff member.
- Complete payment: Pay the credit course tuition in full at the time of registration or enroll in a payment plan.
- Verify applicable timeframe: Ensure you are within the timeframe of request by checking the Registration Calendar dates. (Note: This request is only handled for the current term, and is not accepted after midterm.)
- Submit the Audit Enrollment Change Request: Complete the Audit Enrollment Change Request.
- Request Instructor’s Permit: Send an email to the instructor requesting approval to audit the course. Note: Enrollment change will be updated by Registration staff upon receipt of the instructor’s permit and the change request form.
- Update payment: Auditing a course has an additional fee charged per credit hour. Review the charges in myACCESS and make any necessary payments.
Please contact the Office of Student Registration Services at (630) 942-2377.
Audit Enrollment Change Request Form
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Please make sure your internet browser is up-to-date. Preferred browsers include Firefox and Chrome. Microsoft Internet Explorer is not recommended.
Office of Student Registration Services
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2221
Phone: (630) 942-2377
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
myACCESS Help Desk: (630) 942-2999
Individuals who need language assistance, please call Campus Central at (630) 942-3000 or email email@example.com.