- COD does not mail schedule/bills after each registration or payment activity. Students can view and print your account summary and schedule online.
- Refunds will be credited to your credit card if that was your mode of payment.
- You can request changes to your personal contact information at myACCESS.cod.edu.
- myACCESS.cod.edu is available seven days a week from 6 a.m. to 2 a.m.
Follow these simple steps to set up and access your myACCESS account
- Go to myACCESS.cod.edu.
- Click on myACCESS for Students.
- Under User Account, click on the link "I'm new to myACCESS/Reset My Password."
- Follow the instructions on the web page. The system will then generate a user name for you and send a temporary password to the email address on file.
Frequently Asked Questions about myACCESS
When can I register for classes?
The Class Schedule (credit and non-credit) is available for viewing within myACCESS.
How can I determine my College of DuPage credit hours?
- Go to myACCESS.cod.edu
- Log into your account.
- Click on "Academic Profile."
- Click on "My Profile."
- Check "Institutional Completed Credits."
How does myACCESS work?
All students will need to visit myACCESS.cod.edu to receive a user name and create a password. After you log into the system, you can register and drop classes, pay by credit card, view your schedule, view your account summary, view grades, check your financial aid status, change your personal contact info, and much more.
What about my email account at dupage.edu?
Visit the Student Email page to access your email account, review the College's email policy and review tips on using email.
Phone: (630) 942-2999
Office of Student Registration Services
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2221
Phone: (630) 942-2377
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
myACCESS Help Desk: (630) 942-2999
Individuals who need language assistance, please call Campus Central at (630) 942-3000 or email email@example.com.