Please adhere to documentation submission requirements below and read the terms before submitting.
- Verification of prerequisites will be completed within 1 to 3 business days, once your transcript and verification request have been received. *Additional time may be required if faculty need to be consulted for approval.
- Requests are handled in the order in which they are received.
- You will not be able to register until prerequisites are verified by the Office of Student Records.
- This form cannot be accepted if you have not yet applied to the College.
- Courses taken at College of DuPage are automatically checked at the time of Registration. Contact Student Registration Services at (630) 942-2377 with questions.
- If you have unofficial transcripts, ACT or AP/CLEP scores, please click the following link to send via email to email@example.com. (Please remember that all documents must show your name and if they are transcripts, they must show your schools name as well.)
*Indicates required fields
Communications regarding your prerequisite request will be sent to your dupage.edu email account.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Please make sure your internet browser is up-to-date. Preferred browsers include Firefox and Chrome. Microsoft Internet Explorer is not recommended.