Career Services staff is dedicated to coaching students and job seekers through the career development and job search process.
To schedule a classroom presentation, contact Mary Zelasco at (630) 942-2231.
Due to scheduling of student appointments, please make your request up to three weeks prior to our coming to your classroom for a presentation.
Presentation topics include the following:
- Preparing a Cover Letter and Resume
- Portfolio Development
- Elevator Pitch and Networking
- Interview Prep
- Career Coach and Chaps Get Hired
- LinkedIn and Social Media
- Career Services Center Overview
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258
Fax: (630) 942-4596
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.