Career Services Center COVID-19 Update
During this difficult time, the Career Services Center is operating in a hybrid model to serve you. We have a variety of services that can be prepare you to, #BeCareerReady.
We suggest you attend a Career Preparation Webinar and/or use one of our electronic resources when getting started. If you have additional questions and are interested in connecting with a staff member of the Career Services Center, please submit the Service Request Form below.
As an important link between job seekers and the business community, Career Services at College of DuPage offers a variety of resources to help individuals with their short and long-term career goals and help businesses with staffing needs.
Students, alumni and community residents turn to Career Services for effective job search strategies and advice on setting realistic career goals.
Career Services helps its students and job seekers to
- Assess interests, skills, values and needs to prepare for marketable careers
- Understand national and international trends
- Write resumes and other job search documents
- Develop interview techniques
- Gain business and industry contacts
- Learn salary negotiation skills
- Develop strategies for successful transition into new employment
Career Services helps employers with recruiting efforts by providing
- Chaps Get Hired - the College of DuPage online career link that connects you to students by posting available positions
- Tables in high-traffic areas for on-campus recruitment
- On-campus interviewing opportunities
Career Services on TwitterTweets by @CODCareerCenter
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, closed for summer