Are you looking to recruit College of DuPage’s talented students? Register for our On Campus Recruiting Program!
- OCR allows 1-2 representatives from your company to come on campus and table in one of our high traffic areas
- This free tabling event allows you to share information on current employment opportunities, information about your company and industry
- The OCR program is not a career fair
- Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Fall recruiting season: September-November
- Spring recruiting season: February-May
- No summer recruiting tables
- On-Campus Recruiting is open to employers that have full-time, part-time, and internship (paid or unpaid) opportunities.
- Please take a moment to view a list of the programs and certificates that COD offers to ensure that your opportunities align with our academic programs.
- Be sure to visit our employer recruitment policies.
- On-Campus Recruiting tables are located in COD’s Partnership Hall, located in the Student Resource Center (SRC) building. Program specific locations can be discussed.
If you would like more information or have questions, please contact, Leticia La Voy at email@example.com or via telephone at (630) 942-2075.