Information for Faculty
College of DuPage faculty members play a key role in the learning partnership created by academic and internships. Qualified student-interns, who enroll for academic credit, work and learn under the direction of faculty internship advisors and site supervisors. This positive partnership leads to career and workforce development and academic learning.
- Academic Internship Requirement
- Internship Checklist
- Academic Credit Forms
- Internship Criteria
- Internship Registration Deadlines
- Ideas for Learning Goals
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Disney College Program
Job Search Assistance
Career Services offers a variety of job search resources to help students and community members with resume and cover letter writing. Students can also explore employment options using Career Coach and find potential job opportunities on our online job board, Chaps Get Hired.
The Career Services staff is dedicated to coaching students through the career development and job search process and often do this through classroom presentations.
To schedule a class visit, Classroom Presentations and complete the form.
- Classroom presentation requests must be made three weeks in advance, classroom presentations request are based on availability and not guaranteed.
- During the month of March, the Career Services Center will only be accepting classroom requests for the topic of "Career and Internship Fair Prep".
- All new classroom assignment requests for Spring 2020 must be made by January 6, 2020.
- Returning classroom assignments must be made by January 6, 2020.
All presentations are thirty minutes unless there is an assignment involved which would be an hour in length.
Career Services staff can accommodate the presentation topics and timing required for each individual class. Please visit the Career Services Presentation Topics for a list of presentation ideas. Career Services also conducts regularly scheduled workshops through the Chaparral Career Advantage.
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258
Fax: (630) 942-4596
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.