Pursuing an Internship is a great way to gain valuable experience in your chosen career path! The Career Services Center can help you during this process!
Ways to get started
- Attend a Internship Search Workshop!
- Create an account with Chaps Get Hired!
- Schedule a 1:1 appointment with the Internship Coordinator, Krystina LaSorsa by calling
Did you know you could receive Academic Credit?
- Review the Academic Internship Requirements
- Review your program requirements
- Is an internship required for you program?
- If not, the internship credit will fulfill electives only
- Schedule an appointment with Career Services to review the Academic Internship Forms!
- Check out Internship FAQ's
- Create Your Own Internship
- Disney College Program
- Internship Programs Under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Internship Websites
- Internship Criteria
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258
Fax: (630) 942-4596
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.