The Job Shadow Program is an exciting new opportunity for our students to extend their learning beyond the classroom and explore the workforce.
But the JSP is not possible without our community partners. If you're interested in hosting shadows at your company, read on to discover the benefits and rewards of this new program.
Benefits of Participating
Hosting job shadows allows you to:
- Build your company's brand and COD campus presence
- Network with talented, engaged students
- Scout potential future interns or employees
- Show off your company's office and work culture
- Connect with a central community resource like the College of DuPage
- Educate and guide students who are excited to learn about the professional world and your industry
Becoming a host
Complete the form below to be a host for the Winter and/or Spring Break JSP program. The Winter Break experience will run from December 21 2020 through January 20, 2021.
Job Shadow Employer Form
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Please make sure your internet browser is up-to-date. Preferred browsers include Firefox and Chrome. Microsoft Internet Explorer is not recommended.
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258
Fax: (630) 942-4596
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.