The Job Shadow Program is an exciting new opportunity for our students to extend their learning beyond the classroom and explore the workforce. But the JSP is not possible without our community partners.
Benefits of Participating
Hosting a student(s) for the Job Shadow Program allows you to:
- Build your company's brand and COD campus presence
- Network with talented, engaged individuals
- Scout potential future interns or employees
- Promote unique qualities of the company's work culture
- Connect with a central community resource like the College of DuPage
- Educate and guide students who are excited to learn about the professional world
How to Become a Host
Our program is student-driven, meaning we find employers to host based on the students' majors and career interests.
But if you are interested in hosting students as part of this program, please reach out: (630) 942-2230 or email@example.com.
You may also fill out our Interested Employer Application. Filling out this form does not guarantee we will be able to match a student with your company this year, but it lets us know you are interested and willing to participate.
For more details on the program, read our brief Employer Resource Guide.
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258
Fax: (630) 942-4596
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.