If you're a student at College of DuPage and . . .
● You're thinking about your career path but you don't know where to begin . . .
● You're interested in an industry but are not ready to commit to an internship . . .
● You're curious to know what you can do with your major . . .
Then you are in the right place! Participate in the Job Shadow Program and learn what a day on the job really looks like.
The JSP is only open to current COD students who are in good academic standing (GPA 2.0 or higher) and have completed at least 12 credit hours.
Benefits of participating
The Job Shadow Program gives you the chance to:
● Begin the career search early
● Explore what you can do with your major
● Learn about workplace culture and responsibilities
● Meet with local professionals
● Develop key career-readiness skills
● Earn a Certificate of Completion and put a brand new experience on your resume
How it works
Please stay tuned for more information. We are currently planning the next iteration of the Job Shadow Program. We will announce more details soon.
Follow us on Twitter @CODCareerCenter to be the first to hear about new developments!
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258
Fax: (630) 942-4596
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.