Welcome to the Career Professional Mentoring Program!
Are you currently a Mentor in the IEMP program with the Center of Diversity and Inclusion? If so, this program is for you!
- Current College of DuPage student
- Current or former Mentor in the IEPM Program
- Maintaining at least a 2.0 GPA
- Major declared
How it works
- Apply to the Career Professional Mentoring Program
- Receive your acceptance letter and checklist from the Career Services Center
- Complete this form to get an invitation to the VMock SMART resume software
- Have your resume reviewed and make changes
- Contact the Career Services Center
- Have Career Services Center match YOU with a local Employer looking to Mentor YOU!
- Complete the necessary paperwork to start your mentor/mentee partnership!
- Communicate with your Mentor at least once a month from November 2020-April 2021.
Benefits of participating
- This is exclusive for IEMP Mentors
- You will gain insight on industry requirements for your future career
- It will build your professional network
- You will develop strong oral and written communications skills
- Develop strong interpersonal skills
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258
Fax: (630) 942-4596
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.