The Informational Interview Program is an exciting new opportunity for our students to extend their learning beyond the classroom and explore the workforce.
But this is not possible without our community partners. If you're interested in chatting with our students about your company and career preparation, read on to discover the benefits and rewards of this new program.
Benefits of Participating
Hosting an Informational Interview allows you to:
- Build your company's brand and COD campus presence
- Network with talented, engaged students
- Scout potential future interns or employees
- Connect with a central community resource like the College of DuPage
- Educate and guide students who are excited to learn about the professional world and your industry
Becoming a host
Complete the form below to be a host for the the Winter Break experience will run from January 10 through January 14, 2022.
Informational Interview Program Employer Form
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Please make sure your internet browser is up-to-date.
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.